Corporate responsibility is no longer limited to the concept of economics; in the last years social and ecological standards became also increasingly important. In addition to personal responsibility and demands from consumers, legal regulations are increasingly ensuring the implementation of CSR management in companies. Whether it is the Supply Chain Act, the EU Taxonomy Regulation or the Ecodesign Directive – it is becoming increasingly clear that sustainability will be an important part of corporate strategy in the future.
Our certified CSR managers are available to answer your questions on the following topics:
- Training on the objectives of CSR management, its contents and the legal framework
- Introduction of a CSR management system
- Preparation of annual CSR reports
- Determination of characteristic indicators, such as the CO2 footprint
- Support with certifications